Platinum-selling recording artist and viral TikTok sensation TALK starts his summer off by joining the Boston Calling Music Festival on May 26th before heading out on the road supporting Young the Giant with Milky Chance on over 20 dates including the historic Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Tickets are on sale now. The full dates are listed below. In addition to the tour, TALK will be performing at festivals including Lollapalooza, Life is Beautiful, and Eddie Vedder’s Ohana Festival, and supporting Shania Twain and Imagine Dragons on dates through the summer and fall.
YOUNG THE GIANT WITH MILKY CHANCE:
– May 30 Laval (Montreal), QC Place Bell
– May 31 Toronto, ON RBC Echo Beach
– Jun 02 Asbury Park, NJ Stone Pony Summer Stage
– Jun 03 New York, NY The Rooftop at Pier 17
– Jun 04 New York, NY The Rooftop at Pier 17
– Jun 07 Bridgeport, CT Hartford Healthcare Amphitheatre
– Jun 09 Boston, MA Leader Bank Pavilion
– Jun 10 Columbia, MD Merriweather Post Pavilion
– Jun 11 Philadelphia, PA Skyline Stage at The Mann
– Jun 13 Lewiston, NY Artpark
– Jun 16 Detroit, MI Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill
– Jun 17 Columbus, OH Kemba Live!
– Jun 18 Pittsburgh, PA Stage AE Outdoors
– Jun 20 Cincinnati, OH Andrew J Brady Music Center
– Jun 21 Cleveland, OH Jacob’s Pavilion
– Jun 23 Chicago, IL Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
– Jun 24 St. Louis, MO St. Louis Music Park
– Jun 25 Indianapolis, IN TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park
– Jun 27 Minneapolis, MN Surly Brewing Festival Field
– Jun 28 Des Moines, IA Water Works Park
– Jun 30 Oklahoma City, OK Zoo Amphitheatre
– Jul 01 Kansas City, MO Starlight Theatre
– Aug 30 Morrison, CO Red Rocks Amphitheatre
– Aug 31 Dillon, CO Dillon Amphitheater
Just last month, TALK released his single “Afraid Of The Dark” via Capitol Records and Range Music Partners. The single, driven by the sonically compelling combination of TALK’s powerful and dreamy vocals, endearing lyrics, bass-heavy drums, and message of love and appreciation came to TALK while recording his debut album.
“I wrote Afraid of the Dark about my amazing grandmother. She was rushed to the hospital just as I was leaving to start writing my debut album.” TALK says, “In my first session all I could think about was never seeing her again and the song flew out of me. I wanted to be sure that she knew how much I loved her before it was too late. This song is dedicated to her and all the wonderful grandparents that have impacted our lives forever.”
STREAM / DOWNLOAD “AFRAID OF THE DARK” HERE.
TALK’S BREAKOUT HIT “RUN AWAY TO MARS” REACHES #1 ACROSS SEVERAL MARKETS WORLDWIDE
Continuing a rapid ascent to the forefront of popular music and culture worldwide, multi-instrumentalist TALK recently climbed to #1 at AAA Radio with his breakthrough smash “Run Away To Mars.” The record, also released via Capitol Records and Range Music Partners notably marked his first #1 at the format, speaking to the song’s sustained success in 2023. Billboard chronicled his achievement as “the latest act to score a first No. 1 on Adult Alternative Airplay.”
TALK DELIVERS A SHOWSTOPPING PERFORMANCE OF ‘RUN AWAY TO MARS’ ON THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN. View HERE.