Are you an entertainment news junkie? Do you have a love/hate relationship with the movies, TV and music you experience? Would you like to give your voice on what’s hot or not in the DC Metro Area/Baltimore Entertainment Scene? The Rogers Revue is looking for a few new writers who can write reviews and bring fresh new content for the site. We need writers and reviewers who can live and breathe the love of entertainment.
We are currently looking for writers to cover the worlds of THEATRE, CONCERTS, MUSIC, BOOKS, CONVENTIONS & TELEVISION
- Identify, write and produce stories for The Rogers Revue
- Passion for and knowledge of entertainment is a big plus. Creative writing style and voice is also a major plus
- Develop ideas for extended and original coverage in concert with team
- Some Journalism experience or the desire to learn
- Must be computer savvy & have extraordinary social media skills
- Fantastic news judgment
- Ability to write strong, clean copy with accuracy and flavor
- Ability to multitask and work effectively and fast under deadline pressure
- Demonstrate outstanding initiative
Apply only if you are driven, dependable, and display the unique talent of writing, own a digital camera and able to produce a high quality story. This is a non-paid position that could bring opportunities to the upcoming entertainment reporter. If this is you, please respond to this listing with a resume, cover letter and three published clips (or writing samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject Line TRR 2017
Good luck and may you join us – The Entertainment Capitol!