Marc Anthony announced today additional dates for 2019 of his “LEGACY TOUR”, including a date at Capital One Arena Feb. 22. Tickets go on sale this Friday, Oct. 19 at 10am with a Fan Pre-sale on Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 10am.
The “LEGACY TOUR” is part of the historic touring agreement announced in May by Cárdenas Marketing Network (CMN) and Magnus Talent Agency (MTA) and will now include nine additional performances in the following cities:
- Thursday, January 24, 2019/Honda Center/Anaheim, CA
- Sunday, January 27, 2019/Amway Center/Orlando, FL
- Thursday, February 7, 2019/Valley View Casino/San Diego, CA
- Friday, February 8, 2019/SAP Center/San Jose, CA
- Sunday, February 10, 2019/Toyota Center/Houston, TX
- Thursday, February 14, 2019/American Airlines Center/Dallas, TX
- Saturday, February 16, 2019/Prudential Center/Newark, NJ
- Friday, February 22, 2019/Capital One Arena/Washington D.C.
- Saturday, February 23, 2019/Nassau Coliseum/Uniondale, N.Y.
2018 dates for the LEGACY TOUR also on sale now:
- Thursday, October 25th/Agannis Arena/Boston, MA
- Saturday, October 27th/Mohegan Sun Arena/Uncasville, CT
- Sunday, October 28th/Madison Square Garden/New York, NY
- Friday, November 9th/AT&T Center/San Antonio TX
- Saturday, November 10th/Bert Ogden Arena/McAllen, TX
- Friday, November 16th & Saturday, November 17th/AmericanAirlines Arena/Miami FL
- Friday, November 30th/All State Arena/Chicago, IL
- Sunday, December 2nd/The Forum/Los Angeles, CA
- Friday, December 14th & Saturday, December 15th/ Coliseo José M. Agrelot/San Juan, PR
For more information about Marc Anthony visit www.marcanthonyonline.com