Multi-hyphenate artist Scott Mescudi aka Kid Cudi announces his To the Moon – 2022 World Tour in 27 cities across North America, Asia, and Europe. The tour kicks off with 20 North American shows starting in Vancouver on August 16, and will include stops at The Kia Forum in Los Angeles, Barclays Center in Brooklyn, American Airlines Center in Dallas, and the United Center in Chicago. Then in the Fall, “To The Moon” travels to the Toyosu PIT in Japan and all over Europe, including The O2 in London, Verti Music Hall in Berlin, AFAS Live in Amsterdam, Palais 12 in Brussels, and the Zenith in Paris, with Milan closing out the tour at Fabrique on November 22.
Kid Cudi is supported throughout the North American leg by Don Toliver and Strick on all dates, with additional support on select dates by Denzel Curry and 070 Shake. Support for all international dates to be announced at a later date. For more information on supporting acts and their scheduled dates visit www.kidcudi.com/tour.
American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets to North American tour dates before the general public beginning Tuesday, June 21 at 10am local time through Thursday, June 23 at 10pm local time. A limited number of exclusive VIP packages will also be available in North America and Europe starting on Tuesday, June 21st at 12pm local time. These exclusive offers can include premium tickets, VIP Tour Gift, Kid Cudi merchandise, and much more. Tickets for the world tour go on sale to the public Friday, June 24th starting 10am local time. The on-sale date for Japan will be announced soon. Fans can purchase tickets at www.kidcudi.com/tour.
Along with “To The Moon,” Kid Cudi announced the inaugural “Moon Man’s Landing” festival in his hometown of Cleveland, OH on September 17, 2022. Kid Cudi curated the lineup to include some of his favorite artists such as Playboi Carti, HAIM, Don Toliver, Dominic Fike, Pusha T, Jaden, 070 Shake, and more.
On September 30, 2022 Kid Cudi will debut “Entergalactic,” an animated music series he created with Netflix. A brand-new studio album also titled “Entergalactic” will accompany the series. The first single “Do What I Want” was released on all platforms June 10.
Kid Cudi is riding high off a wide array of acclaimed work in music, television, and film, from his 2020 album Man on the Moon III: The Chosen which debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 to serving as musical guest on Saturday Night Live, to collaborating with Ariana Grande on the original song “Just Look Up” for Netflix’s Don’t Look Up and starring in A24’s 2022 horror-hit X. Kid Cudi also recorded the single “Stars in the Sky” for the soundtrack to the film Sonic the Hedgehog 2 in 2022.
“To The Moon” Tour 2022
– Tue Aug 16, 2022 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena
– Thu Aug 18, 2022 Portland, OR Veterans Memorial Coliseum
– Fri Aug 19, 2022 Seattle, WA Climate Pledge Arena
– Sun Aug 21, 2022 Oakland, CA Oakland Arena
– Tue Aug 23, 2022 San Diego, CA Pechanga Arena
– Wed Aug 24, 2022 Los Angeles, CA The Kia Forum
– Thu Aug 25, 2022 Phoenix, AZ Footprint Center
– Sat Aug 27, 2022 Denver, CO Ball Arena
– Tue Aug 30, 2022 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
– Wed Aug 31, 2022 Austin, TX Moody Center
– Thu Sep 1, 2022 Houston, TX Toyota Center
– Sun Sep 4, 2022 Miami, FL FTX Arena
– Tue Sep 6, 2022 Atlanta, GA State Farm Arena
– Thu Sep 8, 2022 Washington DC Capital One Arena
– Fri Sep 9, 2022 Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
– Sat Sep 10, 2022 Boston, MA TD Garden
– Mon Sep 12, 2022 Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center
– Wed Sep 14, 2022 Toronto, ON Scotiabank Arena
– Fri Sep 16, 2022 Chicago, IL United Center
– Sat Sep 17, 2022 Cleveland, OH Moon Man’s Landing
– Tue Oct 17, 2022 Tokyo, Japan Toyosu PIT
– Sat Nov 12, 2022 Berlin, Germany Verti Music Hall
– Sun Nov 13, 2022 Amsterdam, Netherlands AFAS Live
– Tue Nov 15, 2022 London, UK The O2
– Thu Nov 17, 2022 Brussels, Belgium Palais 12
– Sun Nov 20, 2022 Paris, France Zenith
– Tue Nov 22, 2022 Milan, Italy Fabrique