BANDA MS DE SERGIO LIZÁRRAGA has announced they will perform at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC on Sept. 20.
BANDA MS will also make history as they become the first regional Mexican band to perform at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Sept. 7.
As part of their tour “Con todas las fuerzas”, BANDA MS will face new challenges as they carry out a series of important performances along the east coast of the United States, while honoring the name of Mexico.
Topping the Mexico & United States regional Mexican charts, Latin Billboard’s recognition, sold out arenas and theaters across North America are synonyms of the BANDA MS legacy, this level of popularity has been reached through hard work, perseverance and world class professionalism. Below are the confirmed dates:
- Saturday, September 7 – Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
- Friday, September 20 – Capital One Arena, Washington, DC
- Saturday, September 21 – Amway Center, Orlando, FL
- Friday, November 1 – Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
- Saturday, November 9 – Agganis Arena, Boston MA
Facebook: Banda MS
Canal Lizos Music: youtube.com/c/